Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busy Building (16 Weeks)




I tried to convince Zach to take my baby bump photos in front of all the ugly old lady wallpaper and curtains in our temporary house but the idea was vetoed as he wanted the pictures to look “nice”.  Don’t worry – I plan to dedicate a post to our current living quarters so you can all see the lovely patterns that we get to enjoy every day.

We are so excited for 2012.  Not only are we “building” a baby, but we are also building a house…here are a few pictures of the recent progress.  March 23rd (when the house is due to be finished) and July 13th (when baby Bisek is due) will be big dates for us in 2012. 

3 comments:

  1. GREATLY looking forward to connecting with your lives via a blog! What a happy couple; makes me smile. Is your hair much shorter, Megs? The shortest I would ever have seen it, or just a trick of the eye? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. March is so soon! Congrats on all the "building" :)

    Please, please follow up with the promised pics of wallpaper. I <3 all the wallpaper lately.

    Yay for the BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you sent me the addressto your blog a month ago and just today I finally get around to looking at it. You can imagaine my surprise when I saw the Baby Bump!!!! I can't believe I didn't know this.... Amyway, congrats I am very excited for you guys.
    Angie

    PS You better be planning on coming for Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete